4. Did you complete your interviews? Make sure you do a thorough interview for your GriotBook. This is the main purpose of the GriotBook; to promote conversation between the youth and the elderly. The GriotBook is designed to capture family history.
5. Did you send in all questionnaires? Make sure that we receive all of your contents for the GriotBook. Adding pages will cost extra after the manuscript is put together.
6. Did you send in all labeled photos? Don't forget to mark all photos. Please identify each photo with names, dates, and any other information that you think will assist us in labeling the photos correctly.
7. Did you proofread your pdf thoroughly? Please proofread your pdf. It will cost you extra if we have to redo pdf files.
9. Did you give us the correct shipping address? Make sure you have provided us with a valid address. If you are blind shipping, please double check the address we are shipping your GriotBook to. GriotBook.com will not be responsible or liable for shipments that are sent to the wrong address. Double Check....Double Check...Double Check...
9. Did you sign off on your order? Make sure you signoff on your order. We will not print your GriotBook until you have signed off acknowledging that you have reviewed the GriotBook pdf and/or pre-copy and is granting GriotBook.com permission to print the order.
10. Did you complete all payments? We cannot start the printing of your GriotBook with any outstanding monies owed. Visit the Payment Center to complete this process.
This is a checklist that will serve as a guide to completing your order. Make sure you have completed all of the steps so that your order will not be delayed.